About the Doctor
Dr. Bassel Chaykhouny is the Medical Director of the hearLIFE Clinic Dubai. He is a French Board Certified Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Specialist from Henri Poincaré University and holds a Doctor of Medicine from the Aleppo University in Syria.
Dr. Chaykhouny’s clinical experience includes more than 20 years of ENT practice in Europe and the Middle East. He has served over 6 years in Brabois Hospital, Nancy, France, as well as over 3 years in Nancy Central Hospital, where he focused mainly on maxillofacial cases. He has over 15 years of experience in running his own private clinic as well as heading the ENT departments in two private hospitals, Al Amal and Martini Hospitals, in Aleppo, Syria.
Dr. Chaykhouny is a member of the French and Syrian Society of ENT & Face and Neck Surgery.
Along his professional career Dr. Chaykhouny has always shown great support in serving the community such as volunteering as ENT specialist at SOS Children Village, providing free medical services to more than 500 children and educating them about health related matters.
Dr. Chaykhouny has a special interest in the field of Otology and the treatment of hearing loss, vertigo and tinnitus. He is keeping himself always updated on the latest state of science and best practices through attendance in international scientific events.
- Specialty Degree in Otorhinolaryngology, Henri Poincaré University Nancy, France
- Doctor of Medicine M.D., Aleppo University, Syria
Grommets (ear tubes)
Adenoids / Middle Ear Infection
Cochlear Implant Surgery
Dizziness / Vertigo
- Almadallah Healthcare Management
- Arab Orient Allianz Worldwide Read More
- Daman, National Health Insurance
- International SOS
- Neuron (Administrator)
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Healthcare City, Center for Healthcare Planning and Quality, Professional License, 2012
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- French Society of ENT & Face and Neck Surgery
- Syrian Society of ENT & Face and Neck Surgery