About the Doctor
Dr. Ahmad is a Neurosurgeon at La Salpetriere Hospital, Paris - The most important Neurological Hospital in Europe - since 1978. He is a past lecturer at the faculty of Medicine in Neuroanatomy at University Paris VI and a lecturer of Neurology and Neurosurgery at Nursing Schools of Paris Hospitals. Dr. Ahmad is the Chairman of Franco-Syrian Medical Congress and the Head of Brain Unit at Neuro Spinal Hospital in Dubai, UAE.
- University Diploma in Microsurgery, University Paris VI, France
- University Diploma in Pain Management, University Paris VII, France Read More
- University Diploma in Neuroanatomy, University Paris V, France
- University Diploma in Neurophysiology, University Paris VI, France
- University Diploma in Medical Computing, University Paris, France
Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors.
Brain Tumors Surgery under “ Awake Surgery” conditions with “Brain Mapping”.
Brain vascular Micro- Surgery : Brain Aneurysms, Brain and Spinal Cord Vascular Pathology.
Management of Trigeminal Neuralgia.
Thermocoagulation “Radiofrequency” and Surgery.
Aneurysm Treatment Birth Defect Treatment Brain Surgery Brain Tumor Treatment Herniated Disc
Neuro Spinal Hospital
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance (ADNIC)
- Ace Life
- Al Buhaira National Insurance Read More
- Al Khazna Insurance
- Almadallah Healthcare Management
- AXA Insurance - Gulf
- BUPA Arabia
- Daman, National Health Insurance
- Dubai Insurance
- International SOS
- MEDEX Assistance
- Mobilie Saint Honore (MSH)
- NAS (Administrator)
- National General Insurance
- Neuron (Administrator)
- NextCare (Administrator)
- Now Health International
- Oman Insurance
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- French Board in Neurosurgery
- European Board in Neurosurgery
- European Association of Neurological Societies (EANS)
- Permanent Member of French Neurosurgical Society