About the Doctor
The medical centre is supervised by Dr. Ahmed Abu Sharia, consultant dermatologist and medical director. Dr. Abu Sharia has attended over 75 conferences worldwide in the field of dermatology and cosmetic dermatology and has over 30 years experience in his field, covering a wide range of skills in dermatology (acne scars, vitiligo, psoriasis, warts, etc) and cosmetic dermatology such as botox, fillers, and lip augmentation).
Under his supervision, well-trained and experienced technicians are working on all cosmetic treatments such as laser hair removal, all kinds of peels including chemical peels (Amelan & Cosmelan), skin tightening and cellulite treatment, mesotherapy for hair loss, vitamins for skin rejuvenation, acne treatment, treatment of scars, photo rejuvenation of the face, tattoo removal and so many other treatments.
Specializing InAcne Scars Acne treatment Allergic Skin Alopecia Annual Skin Screening
Dr. Ahmad Abu Sharia Medical Centre
Licenses / Permits
- Health Authority - Abu Dhabi
Awards & Publications
- First Prize Winner (Best Research in the UAE) “Skin Diseases in Abu Dhabi, UAE” Culture and Scientific Symposium-April,1993. Dubai, UAE
- Dermatology Photographic Award The Best Photo in the Leo Middle East Dermatology Photographic Competition for the year 1995
- The Dermatology Middle East Photographic Award for the year 1996
- International WHO is WHO of Professionals, 1999 was awarded to Dr.Ahmed Abu Shareeah.
- In Global Dermatology (Text Book of Dermatology) by Parish & Milikam published by Springer-Verlag, New York, Inc., 1994, Chapter 43 (Skin Diseases in the United Arab Emirates) is written by Dr. Ahmed Abu Shareeah as a representative of the Middle East
- 52 Papers related to the Dermatology field have been published mostly in the main International Dermatology Journals (American, European, Etc.), with special concentration on skin diseases in our area.
- Emirates Medical Association (UAE)
- Pan-Arab League of Dermatologists
- GCC League of Dermatology
- International Society of Dermatologists
- American Academy of Dermatology
- European Academy of Dermatology & Venereology
- Asian Dermatology Association
- New York Academy of Sciences
- Member ship of the Drug Committee, Ministry of Health, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- The Culture and Scientific Association Judgement of the Al Owais Completion for Studies and Innovation, Dubai, UAE, 1994
- Member of the Consultant Committee for the health Journal, Ministry of Health, Abu Dhabi
- Member of the Scientific Committee of 1st UAE Dermatology & Venereology Conference, March 3-5, 1990, Dubai, UAE
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the Fourth Asian Dermatological Congress
- Member of the Scientific Committee, The Sixth International GCC Dermatology & Venereology Conference