About the Doctor
Dr. Aisha Nusrat has more than 20 years of experience practicing as a GP physician. Dr. Nusrat graduated with an MBBS from Punjab University in Pakistan and underwent post-graduate training in OB-GYN and Internal Medicine. In addition to practicing in Pakistan for 10 years, Dr. Nusrat worked for 7 years at the King Khaled Military Hospital in Saudi Arabia.
Most recently, Dr. Nusrat has worked as a GP physician at Tawam Hospital for 5 years. While at Tawam, she managed homebound patients suffering from chronic illnesses such as diabetes and hypertension, as well as, post-hospital discharge complications. She provides doctor home visits services with Manzil Health Care in Al Ain.
At Manzil Healthcare, our mission is to deliver high quality home healthcare services tailored to your specific needs in the comfort of your home. We provide specialized care for pediatric and adult patients ranging from newborn to the elderly. Our team of health professionals includes physicians, registered nurses and therapists licensed by HAAD, DHA and MOH. We can provide skilled nurse visits 24/7 depending on patient needs. Our skilled medical services include but are not limited to doctor home visits, senior care, diabetes care, wound care, post hospital discharge care, as well as comprehensive physiotherapy at home.
- MBBS, Punjab University, Pakistan
- Member, Royal College of Physician and Surgeons, United Kingdom
- Member, Royal College of General Practitioners, United Kingdom
- Physician consultation and follow-up for non-emergency ailments (Home Visit)
- Medication prescription as per patient need and regulatory guidelines (Home Visit)
Manzil Health Care Services - Al Ain
Licenses / Permits
- Health Authority of Abu Dhabi