About the Doctor
Dr. Bassam Noah is a German board certified general & laparoscopic surgeon consultant with extensive years of experience in his field. He completed his training in anesthetics and intensive care at Park-Kranhkenhaus, Germany. Dr. Noah practiced in many centers and hospitals where he gained his expertise including Al Hikma Hospital, Univeristy of Leipzig and Helios-Park Klinikum. Adding to that, he performed a wide range of successful surgeries including breast surgeries, abdominoplasties, colorectal and advanced laparoscopic procedures.
Dr. Noah specializes in minimally invasive surgical techniques and managing gastric and colonic tumors. Moreover, he is highly expert in providing many procedures including endocrine surgery and thyroid surgeries, breast surgery, vascular surgery, skin cancer, management of hemorrhoids, bariatric surgery and many other procedures.
- Medical Degree in General Surgery, Leipzig University, Germany
- Doctorate Degree in General Surgery, University of Leipzig, Germany
Specializing InGeneral Surgery Consultation General Surgery Follow Up Laparoscopic Surgery Thyroid Surgery Tumor Removal Read More Less
Neuro Spinal Hospital
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance (ADNIC)
- Ace Life
- Al Buhaira National Insurance Read More
- Al Khazna Insurance
- Almadallah Healthcare Management
- Arab Orient Allianz Worldwide
- AXA Insurance - Gulf
- BUPA Arabia
- Daman, National Health Insurance
- Dubai Insurance
- International SOS
- MEDEX Assistance
- Mobilie Saint Honore (MSH)
- NAS (Administrator)
- National General Insurance
- Neuron (Administrator)
- NextCare (Administrator)
- Now Health International
- Oman Insurance
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- German Board Certified Facharzt General Surgery.
- Fellow in General Surgery at Park-Klinikum, Germany.