About the Doctor
Dr. Belkais Marwan graduated from Al Minia University in 1994, she obtained her Masters Degree in Dermatology in 1999. She discussed her MD research in Aesthetic Dermatology 2008 in Al-Minia University. Dr. Belkais worked as an Assistant Lecturer from 2000 till 2012 at Al Minia University, Egypt. She worked as a partner in a private clinic from April 2011 till December 2014 then she moved to her Clinic (DermaPremier Skin Clinic) on January 2015 till now.
- Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine,
- MD research topic about: A thesis submitted for partial fulfillment of Doctoral (M.D.) degree in Dermatology, STDs and Andrology Titled: Laser resurfacing versus Botulinum toxin injection therapy for facial wrinkles., Al Minia University, Egypt Read More
- Msc Master Degree in Dermatology and Andrology, Al Minia University, Egypt
- Bsc. in Medicine and Surgery, Al Minia University, Egypt
- Skin Rejuvenation program: Sculptra injection, PRP, Fillers and Botox
- Advanced Treatment of Hair fall and Androgenetic alopecia using Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Treating resistant Acne, Acne scars with combined advanced techniques (Dermapen, Laser and MRF)
- Slimming Program (Combination therapy of Carboxytherapy, Mesotherapy and RF)
- Laser HR, Laser treatment of Leg veins, Acne Rosacea and Pigmentary disorders
DermaPremier Skin Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Health Authority
Awards & Publications
- Conducting lectures in Iran international congress on Oct 2012
- Conducting in Cannes face to face Cannes congress on Nov 2012
- Conducting lectures in Dubai ICAAM on Dec 2013
- Conducting lecture in Dubai ICAAM conference on Dec 2014
- Conducting lecture in South Korea (Seoul) ISDS conference on Oct. 2015
- Clinical and Histopathological studies in vesiculo-bullous diseases. This article published in Dermatology Surgery Journal; 2000
- Effects of Laser Resurfacing on p53 Expression in Photoaged Facial Skin. This article published in Dermatology Surgery Journal; Volume 33 Issue 6 Page 668-675, June 2007.
- Fractional RF with Micro-needling to treat Acne and Acne Scars. This article published in Prime Journal; International Journal of Aesthetic and Anti-aging Medicine; Volume 3 issue 4 Page 52-57, June 2013.
- International Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ISDS)