About the Doctor
Dr. Betsy Narayan is a dermatologist in Archer Dental and Dermatology Center, she offers clinical dermatology services for adults and children. Dr. Narayan graduated from Trivandrum Government Medical College and earned a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, before earning her Medical Degree from Osmania Medical College. Dr. Narayan was awarded a Diplomate of National Board of Examinations in India, she is also certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA.
Dr. Narayan was involved personally in several clinical studies and trials pertaining to conditions like psoriasis. She later worked as a Consultant Dermatologist at Apollo Hospitals, where she established a thriving Dermatology and Cosmetology consultation practice. Dr. Narayan has undergone extensive training in the U.S. at The Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, and at the Skin Care Physicians Clinic in Boston on the advanced use of laser and body contouring procedures.
Dr. Narayan is a member of the Women’s Dermatology Society, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery and the Indian association of Dermatology and Venereology. Dr. Narayan has also published in leading journals on clinical dermatology cases, her personal interests include anti-ageing procedures and disorders related to hair.
- Observership on advanced uses of lasers on skin, under Dr. Thomas Rohrer and Dr. Jeffrey Dover, United States
- Preceptorship in Fillers, under Dr. Rebecca Fitzgerald, LA, United States Read More
- Observership for dermatology, Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, United States
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Trivandrum Government Medical College, India
- Diplomate of National Board, National Board of Examinations, India
- Medical Degree in Dermatology, Osmania Medical College, India
Specializing InAcne Scars Acne treatment Allergic Skin Alopecia Annual Skin Screening
Archer Dental and Dermatology Center
Licenses / Permits
- Health Authority in Abu Dhabi
Awards & Publications
- Rama Rao GR, Sridevi, Narayan BL, Amareswar A, Sandhya S. Directly observed treatment short course and cutaneous tuberculosis: Our experience. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol [serial online] 2011 [cited 2012 Dec 18]
- Rao GR, Sandhya S, Sridevi M, Amareswar A, Narayana BL, Shantisri. Lupus vulgaris and borderline tuberculoid leprosy: An interesting co-occurrence. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol [serial online] 2011 [cited 2012 Dec 18]
- Rao GR, Narayan BL, Durga Prasad BK, Amareswar A, Sridevi M, Raju B. Disseminated blastomycosis in a child with a brief review of the Indian literature. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol [serial online] 2013 [cited 2012 Dec 18]
- Fundamentals of Paediatrics, Dr KE Elizabeth (2002)
- Paediatric Digest for Post Graduate Entrance, Dr A Santosh Kumar (2002)
- Paper on clinical trials involving plant-based calcitriol, under publication
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Women’s Dermatology Society
- Indian Association of Dermatology and Venereology