About the Doctor
Dr. Bushr Mrad graduated from medical school in 2001, King Saud University in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and completed his post graduate training in General Surgery. In addition to that, he earned his fellowship in Obesity Medical and Surgical Management at the University of Alberta, Edmonton in Canada.
He practiced in Moose Jaw, Canada, and in 2013, he was in charge of the General Surgery services along with establishing the operative services and was assigned Director of Day Surgery Services at the Ministry of Health Hospital in Riyadh. His current practice focuses of evidence based medicine, with emphasis on minimal invasive surgery.
Dr. Murad has extensive expertise as a General Surgeon. He is specialized in gallbladder diseases, surgical oncology, endocrine surgery, Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass (LGB), Gastric band removal, Bariatric surgery and repair of all types of hernias.
- Obesity Medical and Surgical Management fellowship, University of Alberta, Canada
- General Surgery Residency Training, University of Alberta, Canada
- Medical School, Medical School King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
Specializing InBariatric Surgery Breast Surgery Colorectal Surgery Endocrine Surgery Gallbladder Problems
Awazen Medical Center
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance (ADNIC)
- Daman, National Health Insurance
- MetLife ALICO
- NAS (Administrator) Read More
- Neuron (Administrator)
Licenses / Permits
- Licensed to practice in Saskatchewan Medical Association
- Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
- Health Authority Abu Dhabi
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- American Chemical Society
- Canadian Association of General Surgeons Membership
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons Membership