About the Doctor
Dr. Christeen Youssef earned her Masters degree in dermatology from Egypt and is a renowned doctor in the UAE. She spent the beginning of her academic career at Zagazig University, Egypt, practicing, researching and teaching undergraduate students; and continuously lectures in international conferences.
Dr. Youssef has a passionate interest in aesthetic science; she is an expert in cosmetic procedures for enhancing appearance through the latest techniques in aesthetic dermatology and laser surgeries. In addition, she has excellent experience in middle eastern types of skin.
Recently, she established Everlast Wellness Medical Center, her vision was to provide services of the highest quality standards in the UAE. The theme of the center is Beauty and Beyond, which demonstrates her passion for a holistic approach, drive to find an alternative minimally-invasive solution to aesthetic issues; with a desire to address those issues using advanced scientific techniques, supported by nurses and staff who have proven track records in their areas of services.
Dr. Youssef personally performs all major procedures and follows up on all the cases. She strives to be reachable and easily approachable to her patients. In addition to this, she likes to give time in discussing and proposing different solutions for any patient's needs, elaborating the case to the patient.
She participates in medical conferences all over the world to remain up to date in aesthetic procedures to provide patients with refined techniques, optimum care and esthetic outcome from every procedure.
- Fellowship of Anti-aging Medicine, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, United States
- PhD in Dermatology, Zagazig University, Egypt Read More
- Masters of Science in Dermatology and Venereology, Zagazig University, Egypt
- Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery, Zagazig University, Egypt
Thread lift, silhouetteAcne Scars Acne treatment Anti-Aging Treatment Botox Treatment Carboxy Therapy
Everlast Wellness Medical Center
Licenses / Permits
- Health Authority of Abu Dhabi
- American Board of Aesthetic Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology
- European Academy of Dermatology
- International Academy of Dermatology