About the Doctor
Dr. Emad Badawy is a specialist ophthalmologist in Eye Consultants, his area of expertise includes vision correction surgeries (refractive surgeries) including LASIK and ULTRALASIK, management of keratoconus, management of ocular surface diseases and intracorneal inlays.
Dr. Badawy gained his vast experience from working in Egypt, KSA (in Al Magrabi Eye Hospitals) and in King Hamad University Hospital in Bahrain. Dr. Badawy received training from Georgetown University in Washington, DC, United States and is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons. He completed his PhD from Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt.
- Fellowship of the, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- PhD in Opthlamology, Azhar University, Egypt
- Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery, Kasr Al Aini, Cairo University, Egypt
Specializing InConjunctivitis (Pink Eye) Contact Lenses Corneal Transplant Eye Dryness Eye Emergency Visit
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance (ADNIC)
- AXA Insurance - Gulf
- NAS (Administrator)
- Neuron (Administrator) Read More
- NextCare (Administrator)
- Now Health International
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Health Care City
|Consultation Range||500 AED - 600 AED|