About the Doctor
Prof. Fady Serry is a pediatric psychologist with many years of experience practicing across the United States and Abu Dhabi. He completed pre-doctoral training at the Center of Autism and Related Disorders, the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles at the Center of Cancer and Blood Disease, as well as, the completion of his residency in pediatric psychology at Baylor Scott & White Texas. Additionally, he has regularly presented his researches in conferences in the United States and Europe.
Prof. Serry conducts diagnostic testing and provides feedback and treatment for a wide range of psychopathology-related disorders such as, children with complex medical issues, trauma, developmental disabilities, neurological, behavioral and learning related difficulties, mood irregularities and anxiety disorders. He worked for many years in behavioral interventions for children with autism.
- PhD in Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology, United States
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology, United States
- Bachelor of Arts in Cognitive Psychology, University of California, United States
Specializing InAdolescent / Teen Issues Anger Management Anxiety Anxiety, Depression Assessment/Evaluation
American Center for Special Abilities
Licenses / Permits
- Health Authority of Abu Dhabi
- American Psychological Association