About the Doctor
Dr. Faisal Baddar earned his Medical Degree from McGill University, Canada and specialised in Family Medicine from the University of Ottawa, Canada. Dr. Baddar has wide experience in the field of family medicine, he started as an acute care hospitalist in Canada and was responsible for the medical, surgical, psychiatric and rehabilitation needs of his patients.
Afterwards, he moved to the United Arab Emirates to start his role as a clinic based family doctor, providing his patients with the utmost care. Dr. Baddar offers wellness solutions, assessments and management of chronic diseases and acute infections. He also provides mental health counseling and preventive care.
- Family medicine specailty, Ottowa University, Canada
- Medical Degree, McGill Univerity, Canada
Chronic disease management
Acute care treatment
Post-bariatric surgery care
Comprehensive family careAnnual Physical Check up Diabetes Diabetes Consultation Ear Infection Flu Shot
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Health Care City
- Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD)
- Canadian college of family physicians
- Canadian College of Family Physicians
- College of physicians and surgeons of Ontario