About the Doctor
Dr. Fawaz Al Balushi graduated with a medical degree from Bahrain and earned the Oman Medical Specialization Board Core. He joined the Plastic Surgery Services Team at Khoula Hospital where he his role included teaching and practicing surgeries.
Dr. Al Balushi received further training in the field of plastic surgery in Germany under the supervision of the well known Dr. Klaus Rudolf in Hamburg, where he performed micro-plastic reconstructions of hand and body parts. In addition to that, he worked with Dr. Bernd Hartmann, the father of new burn care in Europe and in Berlin.
Dr. Al Balushi received his European Board Fellowship - part 1 from Belgium and Part 2 from France, and continued his training until completing the German Medical Board (FACHARZT) in Plastic Surgery, followed by doing a fellowship in cosmetic surgeries in Berlin. Prior to joining Awazen Medical Center, he returned to Oman to continue practicing and teaching in the plastic surgery field.
- FACHARZT Plastic, Surgery, Germany
- European Board Fellowship, in Plastic Surgery, Belgium Read More
- Member Oman medical Specialization Board, , Oman
- Fellowship in Aesthetic Surgery, from DGPRÄC. Berline,, Germany
- Medical, Degree, Bahrain
Specializing InAcne treatment Anti-Aging Treatment Arm Lift Body Contouring Botox Treatment
Licenses / Permits
- Health Authority of Abu Dhabi
- European Board Fellowship in Plastic Surgery
- Member Oman medical Specialization Board
- Fellowship in Aesthetic Surgery from DGPRÄC. Berline, Germany
- Oman Society of Plastic Surgery