About the Doctor
Dr. Hibah Shata's passion is designing smiles that change lives. Dr. Shata feels that the most rewarding aspect of dentistry is the relationship with her guests and helping them to achieve a healthy beautiful smile. Her dentistry and skills have been recognized and featured by so many magazines and news papers over the years.
Dr. Shata is the chairperson of the scientific committee in the Emirates Medical Association- Dental Society. She is also a recognized speaker on topics such as laser, cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry, infection control practices and dentistry for the medically compromised patients. Dr. Shata is precise, patient, friendly and extremely popular with her patients.
- BDS Bachelor of Dental Surgery, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- MSc Masters Degree in Prosthetic Dentistry, University of London, United Kingdom
Specializing InBraces / Invisalign Removal Bridge Cavity Cosmetic Dentist Consultation Cosmetic Dentist Emergency
Dr. Hibah Shata Specialized Dental Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Fellowship in General Dentistry Surgery (FDSRCSI)
- The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland