About the Doctor
Dr. Igor Denissov is an Ophthalmologist who has been practicing since 1979. Dr. Denissov has been based in the UAE since 1992.
He is specialized in: Consultation and treatment of the patients with varies pathology of the eye, Surgical treatment for the patients with abnormalities of anterior segment of the eye and adnexa, including: Phacoemulsification and other types of cataract removal; implantation of different types of IOL; optico-reconstractive surgeries; non-penetrating and other types of glaucoma surgeries, including implants; eye lids and lacrimal system. And laser treatment of complications of diabetic, vascular pathology, peripheral retinal degeneration, glaucoma, secondary cataract. Fluorescein angiography and OCT interpretation.
- PHD Opthalmology, Moscow University,
- Clinical Postgraduate Study, Central Institute for Advanced Medical Study, Read More
- Master degree in Ophthalmology, Central Institute for Advanced Medical Study,
- Bachelor degree in Medicine, Tadjik State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali Ibn Sina,
Specialising InConjunctivitis (Pink Eye) Eye Dryness Eye Emergency Visit Eyeglasses Eye Infection
Licenses / Permits
- Health Authority - Abu Dhabi
- Member of European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons