About the Doctor
Dr. Laura Vidales graduated from the Autonoma University of Madrid, Spain and started her career in gynecology and reproductive endocrinology. She practiced at the Hospital Peurta de Hierro and La Paz in Madrid and completed a diploma of advanced studies in gynecology and obstetrics from Autonoma University of Madrid. Adding to that she completed her doctorate program in human reproduction from the Autonoma University, Madrid.
In addition to offering gynecology and obstetrics treatments, Dr. Vidales has a keen interest in fertility treatments and reproductive endocrinology utilizing the latest technologies in IVI Middle East Clinics.
- Doctorate Program in Human Reproduction, Ginefiy Clinic and Autonoma University of Madrid,
- Diploma of Advanced Studies in the Dept. of Ob. Gyn, Autonoma University of Madrid,
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Autonoma University of Madrid,
Specializing InAbnormal Pap Smear Colposcopy Ectopic / Tubal Pregnancy Endometrial Biopsy Fibroids
IVI Middle East Fertility Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD)
Awards & Publications
- Melado Vidales L, Sánchez Hernández MJ, Martos MA Cano, Molina MM Hita, M. Naranjo Sancha Fatal anaphylactic shock during the course of a cesarean section. Prog Obstet Gynecol 2005, 48 Suppl 2:343-345.
- Melado Vidales, Laura Muñoz Muñiz, Mar; Santisteban Padro, Javier. Modified Vecchietti′s vaginoplasty with RemeexⒺ system in patient with chronic graft-versus-host disease Open Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2012, 2, 85-88.
- L. Melado Vidales, G. Hernandez Cortes, M. Muñoz Muñiz, J. Santiago Garcia, J. Ordás Santo Tomas. Hormone therapy as first treatment in patients with operable breast cancer. Prog Obstet Gynecol 2009; 52 (1) :11-21.
- Melado Vidales L, Herrero Ruiz B, Rodriguez Gonzalez R, Alvarez Charines E, Herrero de Lucas L, Gonzalez Gonzalez A. Abdominal situs inversus and azygos-IVC continuity. Case report. Prog Obstet Gynecol 2008; 51 (6) :355-9
- Melado Vidales L, Hernandez Gutierrez A, Munoz Muniz MM, Thomas J. Ordás Deep infiltrating endometriosis, case report. Prog Obstet Gynecol 2007; 50 (10) :609-14.
- Spanish Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Spanish Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Spanish Fertility Society