About the Doctor
Dr. Mahmoud Abdelfattah is an orthopedic surgeon specialist. He gained his extensive experience working in several hospitals in Dubai, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Adding to that, Dr. Abdelfattah received training on spinal surgery & arthroplasty in Austria, pain therapy training in Egypt, and endoscopic spinal surgery in Korea, Switzerland, and Singapore.
He developed a special interest in invasive endoscopic spinal surgery, spinal fixation, correction of bone deformity, lengthening of bone shortening, hand surgery, micro surgery, and arthroplasty of the knee, hip and shoulder.
- Doctorate Degree in Orthopedic Surgery, Cairo University, Egypt
- Masters of Surgey in Orthopedics, Ain Shams Faculty of Medicine, Egypt
- Bachelor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
Specializing InAnkle Problems Back Problems Elbow Problems Foot Problems Hand Problems
Medeor Downtown Medical Center
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance (ADNIC)
- A C E Life Ins. Co.
- Aetna Read More
- Al Buhaira National Insurance
- AXA Insurance - Gulf
- BUPA Arabia
- Daman, National Health Insurance
- Dubai Care
- HTH Worldwide
- MetLife ALICO
- Mobilie Saint Honore (MSH)
- NAS (Administrator)
- Neuron (Administrator)
- NextCare (Administrator)
- Now Health International
- Oman Insurance
- Whealth International
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- International Society of Orthopedic Surgery & Traumatology, Sweden.
- International Society for Minimal Intervention in Spinal Surgery, Zurich.
- Egyptian Society of Orthopedic Surgery, Egypt.