About the Doctor
Dr. Mazen Al Khalayleh is a specialist ophthalmologist with a special focus on refractive eye surgeries. Dr. Al Khalayleh received his training from the University of Tromsø in Norway with Prof. Alexander Stojanovic. He is one of the pioneers of laser vision correction surgery in the UAE. His areas of expertise include treatment of keratoconus, corneal implants, lasik procedures (ultralasik, super lasik, femtolasik, super ultralasik), correction of age-related farsightedness (getting rid of reading glasses) and treatment of cataract using phaco.
When Dr. Al Khalayleh established Al Khalayleh Medical Center in Khorfakkan he made sure to equip the center with state of the art devices used for refractive eye surgeries. This includes advanced excimer laser with 6 dimensional eye tracker and KAMRA Inlay device for treatment of presbyopia.
- Fellowship of the International Council of Ophthalmology, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Sub-specialty Training in Refractive Eye Surgeries, University of Tromsø, Norway Read More
- Masters Degree of Ophalmology, University of Damascus, Syria
- Certificate of Specialization in Ophthalmology, University of Damascus, Syria
Specializing InAcuFocus Cataract (Phaco) Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye) Contact Lenses Corneal Transplant
Al Khalayleh Medical Center
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in the UAE
- American Association of Ophthalmologists
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons