About the Doctor
Dr. Montasser Salahudin established Dar Al Oyoun Eye Hospital in 2004, offering comprehensive eye care services to his patients, where he utilizes and applies practical experience gained throughout his career. Not only he has specialized in the Glasgow educational hospitals in Scotland, but went on to be a faculty member of the Russian Academy. After moving to the UAE, Dr. Salahudin was appointed the senior Ophthalmologist specialist at Al Qassimi Hospital.
Dr. Montasser is pleased to collaborate with the internationally reputed doctor, Prof. Yuri Takhateev, who is performing complicated Cataract, Glaucoma and Cornea surgeries at Dar Al Oyoun Eye Hospital.
- Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery (MBBS), King Edward Medical University,
- Member, Royal College of Ophthalmologists, London, United Kingdom Read More
- Fellow, International Council of Ophthalmologists, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Diploma in Ophthalmology, Royal College, Ireland
- Certificate, Specialist Ophthalmologist, Russia
Diabetic & Retinal Surgery
Dar Al Oyoun Eye Hospital
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health (MOH)
- Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
- European Council of Cataract & Refractive Surgery
- Fellow of Fedorov Eye Institute Moscow