About the Doctor
Dr. Nazeer has worked as Specialist Orthodontist in the UAE and India during the last 10 years and has gained the reputation as one of the best orthodontists in Dubai. He has extensive work experience with many internationally renowned specialists in the field of orthodontics & dento-facial orthopedics.
He has a passion for orthodontics and has clinical expertise in Invisalign, Ceramic & metal braces, Aligners, Lingual braces and Self Ligating bracket systems including advanced Damon system, Smart clip appliance and Tenbrook T1 System. He is certified for Invisalign, USA. He also has certification for the customized Lingual Braces System (USA). His area of interest also includes non-extraction treatment mechanics involving expansion appliances including the slow and rapid palatal expanders (RME). Dr. Nazeer Ahmed Meeran has clinical expertise in the treatment of complicated dental & skeletal malocclusions utilizing orthodontic mini-implants. He has extensive clinical experience with surgical orthodontics for adults and functional appliance therapy for jaw correction and treatment of skeletal malocclusion in growing children and adolescents.
He has numerous publications in reputed international journals including the Journal of Clinical Orthodontics and the World Journal of Orthodontics.. Moreover, he has a sound academic knowledge & background gained with international teaching experience in Evidence Based Orthodontics, having worked as a Specialist and Assistant Professor in the department of orthodontics in well-renowned universities. His outstanding commitment and dedication to the profession enabled him to achieve the prestigious "Young Dentist Award" in the year 2012. Dr. Nazeer is deeply committed in staying on the leading edge of orthodontic technology and keeps himself updated with the latest advancements in the field of orthodontics & dento-facial orthopedics by attending orthodontic conferences world wide and giving the very best to his patients.
- Master in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics., TN Dr MGR Medical University, India
- Certification in Lingual Braces, Lingual Orthodontics, United States
Specializing InBraces Braces / Retainer Checkup Bridge Crown Dental Consultation
Dr. Joy Dental Clinic - Mirdiff
- Almadallah Healthcare Management
- AXA Insurance - Gulf
- Daman, National Health Insurance Read More
- MetLife ALICO
- Neuron (Administrator)
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
Awards & Publications
- Dr. Nazeer has been conferred the prestigious “Outstanding Young Dentist Award” by the TN Dr MGR Medical University in appreciation for his contribution to his specialty
- Best Clinical Paper Award for Orthodontics, IOS 2011
- Best Paper Award for Clinical Innovation in Orthodontics, IOS 2010
- Journal of Clinical Orthodontics (April 2012): OVERVIEW: Self ligating brackets – An Update.
- World Journal of orthodontics (2012): Surgical orthodontic management of an Adult skeletal Class III malocclusion with canine Substitution.
- JIOS (2012): An Efficient Technique of Bonding Orthodontic. Attachments to Surgically Exposed. Impacted Teeth.
- Journal of Clinical Orthodontics (Jan 2011) - Correction of Anterior crossbite and unesthetic Smile arc in an adult patient.
- Indian Journal of Multidisciplinary Dentistry (2012) - The Scope & Limitations of adult orthodontics.
- Ortodoncia (Journal of Argentine Orthodontic Society June 2010) - Spanish reprint
- Journal of Indian Society of Periodontology 2013: Cellular response within the periodontal ligament on application of orthodontic forces.
- Journal of Orthodontic Science 2012: Miniscrews in Orthodontics.
- Journal of Multidisciplinary Dentistry 2011: Sterilization protocol for Orthodontic & Endodontic Instruments.
- Journal of Orthodontic Science 2012: Biological response at the cellular level within the periodontal ligament on orthodontic force application - An Update
- Dental Council of India
- The American Association of Orthodontists
- The Indian Orthodontic Society
- Former President of the Scientific Society of Multidisciplinary Dentistry