About the Doctor
Dr. Oussama Alaoui is a prosthodontist specialized in dental cosmetics and smile design. Dr Alaoui has more than 14 years of experience, he handles each patient and every smile individually considering the art and the harmony in addition to the overall health of the dental and oral tissues. Dr. Alaoui obtained his degree in Fixed Prosthodontics from Damascus University 2000-2004, he then completed his Diploma of Aesthetic of Smile from Louis Pasteur University Strasbourg France 2005-2007.
Dr. Alaoui is certified in oral rehabilitation, dealing with complex prosthetic cases and smile makeover. He published several articles in dental magazines and lectured in multiple countries in cosmetic dentistry and dental photography. Dr. Alaoui was awarded in several aesthetic competitions.
- Diploma of Esthetics of Smile, Louis Pasteur University, Strasbourg (2005 – 2007), France
- Certificate of Implant Prosthodontics, Nobel Biocare, Paris, France Read More
- Certificate of Higher Studies of Biomaterials, University Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France
- Specialization in Fixed Prosthodontics, Damascus University, Faculty of Dental Medicine (2000 – 2004), Syria
- Dental Medicine Diploma, Damascus University, Faculty of Dental Medicine (1993 – 1999), Syria
Specializing InBraces Bridge Cosmetic Dentist Consultation Cosmetic Dentist Follow Up Crown
Shadi International Dental Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Health Authority of Abu Dhabi
Awards & Publications
- Aesthetic Dentistry MENA Awards 2012 .
- Aesthetic Dentistry MENA Awards 2011 .
- The first prize of Smiles Competition cosmetic cases
- A cooperation project between BAMA (British Arab Medical Association) and JMD
- French Society of Esthetic Dentistry
- Syrian Dentist Association of Dental Prosthodontics