About the Doctor
Dr. Partha Das has around 14 years of experience both in the UAE and India in tertiary care centers and hospitals dealing with complex gynecological and infertility cases, he helped many couples in achieving parenthood. He completed his extensive training in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) & Genetics at Jaslok Hospital and Research Center in Mumbai which is one of the foremost tertiary care hospital in India.
Dr. Das has a Diploma in Reproductive Medicine and Infertility from the prestigious University of Kiel in Germany and was also a visiting fellow in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of lOWA, USA.
He provide tailored treatment options for each individual patient. His special areas of interest are endometrial receptivity and implantation failure, polycystic ovary syndrome, immunological of infertility, premplantation genetic diagnosis & screening and IVF.
- Master in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Mysore University, India
- Diploma in Reproductive Medicine, University of Kiel, Germany
IVF/ Reproductive EndocrinologyAbnormal Pap Smear Birth Control / Contraception Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis CGT (Compatibilty Genetic Test) Colposcopy
Dr. Amal Alias Fertility & Gynecology Center
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)