About the Doctor
Dr. Patrick Noel trained in minimally invasive surgery in the early ’90s. Dr. Noel has become one of the most representative laparoscopic surgeons in the South of France with more than 5000 surgeries and 3000 bariatric procedures (sleeve gastrectomy, gastric bypass, duodenal switch, gastric banding), his work has become a cornerstone of bariatric surgery in France.
In December 2012, Dr. Noel experience in the bariatric field was recognized worldwide during the Sleeve Consensus Summit in New York, where he presented the largest experience in revision surgery from gastric banding to sleeve gastrectomy.
Dr. Noel continues to prove his interest in new bariatric approaches by developing resleeve gastrectomy or spider surgery. Thanks to his entire laparoscopic experience, not only in the bariatric domain, Dr. Noel has been actively involved in different activities of French Surgical Societies.
- Clinical Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Digestive Surgery, Montpellier University Hospital, France
- Director of Bariatric Department, Casamance Private Hospital, Marseille, France Read More
- Medical Doctor, University of Bordeaux, France
- General Surgery Resident, University of Montpellier, France
Specializing InGastric Balloon (Weight Loss Without Surgery) Gastric banding Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy Laparoscopic Surgery Read More Less
Licenses / Permits
- Health Authority of Abu Dhabi
- French Society of Endoscopic Surgery
- European Association for Endoscopic Surgery
- French and Francophone Society for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders
- American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery
- International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders
- International Club of Young Laparoscopic Surgeons