About the Doctor
Dr. Raj is a Double Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon who has been in private practice for 10 years. He has completed close to 4000 Orthopedic Surgical Cases in his short career and worked with over 500 patients per month. Dr. Raj and his team at Beverly Hills Orthopedic Institute pride themselves in offering the latest surgical and non-surgical techniques for all orthopedic issues. Dr. Raj’s surgical and non-surgical results have been outstanding. Dr. Raj’s client’s range from celebrities to the elderly to sports athletes alike.
He is also an avid volunteer within his community and is a proud member of Iraq Star and provides free treatment to our soldiers. Dr. Raj in his short career has been featured on the “Best of LA” and has received numerous other accolades and awards.
Dr. Raj’s obsession for perfection and his outstanding team has led to unparalleled surgical results and an impeccable reputation which has garnered the attention of the media seeking his expert opinion, also resulting in numerous guest appearances on radio and television. Your success is imperative to our success and we strive to bring our clients back to their pre-injury status as soon as possible.
- BSC Chemistry, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia,
- M.D., Memorial University PGME,St. John’s, Newfoundland,
- Internship & Residency, Memorial University PGME,Department of Orthopaedic Surgery,
Specialising InAnkle Problems Back Problems Elbow Problems Foot Problems Hand Problems
American British Surgical and Medical Centre
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- State of California License
- California Physicians Assistant Supervisor
- Board Certified American Board of Orthopaedic surgery – June 200
- Board Certified Royal College of Orthopaedic Surgeon of Canada – June 2001
- Advanced Orthopaedic trauma AO/ASIF Certified 1998
- ATLS/ACLS Certified 1996
- Arizona Medical Board
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- California Orthopaedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Canada
- ABC News Medical Consultant
- Co-Founder – Hope And Dream Charity for Underserved Kids With Obesity