About the Doctor
Dr. Cheaib, Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist, is a Lebanese obstetrician and gynecologist, graduated from the American University of Beirut in 2008.
He completed a 3 years fellowship in Maternal Fetal medicine at Inova Fairfax Hospital in Virginia, USA, which is considered one of the most reputable maternity hospitals in the USA.
Dr. Samer Cheaib specializes in in high-risk pregnancies as well as twin and triplet pregnancies. He is also an expert when it comes to complicated pregnancies, cervical incompetence, rescue cerclages and many aspects related to preterm labor and recurrent pregnancy losses.
He closely follow-up with his patients and does his best in achieving a healthy outcome for the mother and baby.
In addition, he performs first and second trimester prenatal screening, detailed ultrasound scans, amniocentesis, CVS and others prenatal care services.
His interests also include all aspects of Gynecology, Gynecologic Laparoscopy, urinary incontinence and Reproductive Endocrinology, including Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss.
Dr. Samer is appointed as an Assistant professor in Obstetrics & Gynecology at the George Washington Medical School. Furthermore he earned his membership in the American Congress of Obstetricians & Gynecologists and the American Medical Association.
He currently performs both natural and cesarean delivery at Medcare and Canadian hospital at witch he provides the ultimate care for the preterm premature and term newborn.
American University of Beirut (AUB), Lebanon
- Postgraduate Obstetrics and Gynecology Speciality, American University of Beirut (AUB), Lebanon
- Maternal Fetal Medicine subspecialty, Virginia, United States
Specializing InAbnormal Pap Smear Birth Control / Contraception Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis Colposcopy Complications of Pregnancy
Fakih IVF - Dubai
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
Awards & Publications
- Teaching Award Virginia C.W.U Medical College
- Teaching Award INOVA FAIRFAX Hopsital 2008-2011
- Excellency In OB High Risk Clinic Patients Care Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Intensive Laparoscopic Suturing And Knot Tying Robotic Hyterectomy Northside Hospital
- Excellence In Minimally Invasive Surgery Fair Oaks Hospital 2010
- Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates (Ecfmg) Certified In Usa– September 24, 2007
- Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine 2008- 2011
- Member of The American Congress Of Obstetricians And Gynecologists
- Member of The American College Of Obstetricians And Gynecologists
- Member of The American Medical Association