About the Doctor
Dr. Shafqat Siddique graduated in 1997 and completed fellowship in obstetrics and gynaecology in 2005 from the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Pakistan. Since then, she started her medical career as an ObGyn in Pakistan. She worked in Nishtar hospital, Multan, Pakistan during her internship, then she worked in Ittifaq hospital and Ayesha Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan. That was before traveling to KSA to work in the Ministry of Health Hospital. She then moved to the UAE to start a new success period.
Dr. Siddique is specialized in conducting vaginal deliveries, twin deliveries C-section, management of early pregnancy complication, D&C laprotomy for ectopic pregnancy and ovarian cyst accidents, abdominal hystectomy, abominal myomectomy, treatment of diseases of the uterus and cervix vaginal repair operations.
Dr. Siddique has a special interest in cancer screening, breast feeding educations & related problems, early pregnancy complications, management of high risk pregnancy, infertility, menopausal issues, polycystic ovarian disease and diseases of the cervix.
- Fellow in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Pakistan
- Membership of Obstetrics and Gynecology, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Pakistan
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Quaid-i-Azam Medical College, Pakistan
chaudhryAbnormal Pap Smear Birth Control / Contraception Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis Colposcopy Ectopic / Tubal Pregnancy
Healers Medical Center L.L.C
- Al Buhaira National Insurance
- Arab Orient Insurance
- AXA Insurance - Gulf Read More
- Daman, National Health Insurance
- Dubai Care
- MetLife ALICO
- NAS (Administrator)
- NextCare (Administrator)
- Whealth International
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in UAE
- Member and Fellow of College Physicians and Surgeons, Pakistan