About the Doctor
Dr. Tamer Metwally is a consultant psychiatrist. He completed his higher specialist training certificate from General Medicine Council and has worked in several hospitals in the United Kingdom and the UAE including the UK’s National Health Service as a consultant psychiatrist, as well as, working as a lecturer at the University of Liverpool School of Medicine.
During his career, Dr. Metwally gained extensive expertise in working with a full spectrum of psychiatric disorders such as mood and anxiety disorder, illness caused by various psychological traumas such as PTSD, personality issues, stress, obsessive compulsive disorder, psychotic illness such as schizophrenia and adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Specializing InAcute and Chronic mental Illnesses ADD / ADHD / Hyperactive Addiction / Substance Abuse Alzheimer's Disease Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
American Center for Psychiatry and Neurology - Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance (ADNIC)
- Al Buhaira National Insurance
- Al Khazna Insurance Read More
- Almadallah Healthcare Management
- Daman, National Health Insurance
- NAS (Administrator)
- Oman Insurance
Licenses / Permits
- Health Authority of Abu Dhabi
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Member of Royal College of Psychiatrists