About the Doctor
Dr. Tarek is the Head of Cornea and Refractive Surgery Unit at Eye Consultants. His key procedure are, but not limited to, Lasik and Ultra Lasik, Presbyopia Correction, Management of Keratoconus and Corneal Transplantation.
Dr. Ibrahim completed his residency and fellowship in the University hospital LA FE, Valencia, Spain. He worked as a Cornea & Refractive Surgery Consultant, then Chief of Cornea & Refractive Surgery for the last 12 years in the JCI accredited Magrabi Eye Hospital.
Dr. Ibrahim was the International Reviewer of “Refractive Surgery Journal” in Atlanta and the editorial Board Member in Medical Hypothesis, Discovery & Innovation (MEHDI) Ophthalmology Journal, Singapore.
- MD, Ciudad University, Madrid,
- PhD, Ciudad University, Madrid,
- Postgraduate courses “Clinical Research” and “Leadership in healthcare”, Medical Culture and Communication, Michener Institute, Toronto 2012-2013,
Specialising InConjunctivitis (Pink Eye) Contact Lenses Corneal Transplant Eye Dryness Eye Emergency Visit
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance (ADNIC)
- AXA Insurance - Gulf
- NAS (Administrator)
- Neuron (Administrator) Read More
- NextCare (Administrator)
- Now Health International
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
Awards & Publications
- Winner of the Spanish national prize of Ophthalmology (Chibret) for the best research, 1997
- Author and co-author of 4 books in Ophthalmic Research and Clinical Studies.
- Fellow of the International Council of Ophthalmology Honoray (UK)
- Member of the patient care Committee, Partners Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
|Consultation Range||500 AED - 600 AED|