About the Doctor
Dr. Vittorio Iantorno has a medical degree from University La Sapienza, Rome, Italy, and received a fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP) from London, UK. He gained extensive experience by working at prestigious neurological centers in the United Kingdom.
He has been recognized for understanding his patients' needs, and always offering the utmost care and support in the management of neurological diseases. In addition, his highly clinical skills contribute positively in addressing challenges that patients face due to their conditions and provides the professional treatment they require.
Moreover, Dr. Iantorno has been the clinical lead in neurology and head of department of neurology for many years in one of the largest Foundation Trusts in the United Kingdom. He also acted as the educational coordinator for neurology and was involved in teaching medical students, medical junior staff and local general practitioners. He was also appointed the chairperson of the local Parkinson’s Disease Operational Group.
His main focus is treatment and management of headaches, migraines, epilepsy, dizziness, parkinson’s disease & tremors, muscle & nerve disorders, memory Loss, and the whole spectrum of acute and chronic neurological conditions.
Dr. Iantorno has worked in National Health Service (NHS) Hospitals in the UK for many years before moving to Neuro Spinal Hospital, Dubai as a consultant neurologist.
- Medical Degree, La Sapienza University, Rome,
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders
- Acute and chronic neurological conditions
- Headaches and Migraines
- Parkinson’s disease and Tremor
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Neuro Spinal Hospital
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance (ADNIC)
- Ace Life
- Al Buhaira National Insurance Read More
- Al Khazna Insurance
- Almadallah Healthcare Management
- Arab Orient Allianz Worldwide
- AXA Insurance - Gulf
- BUPA Arabia
- Daman, National Health Insurance
- Dubai Insurance
- International SOS
- MEDEX Assistance
- Mobilie Saint Honore (MSH)
- NAS (Administrator)
- National General Insurance
- Neuron (Administrator)
- NextCare (Administrator)
- Now Health International
- Oman Insurance
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Health Authority
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians , London, UK
- Member the Emirates Neurology Society
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Member the Medical Defence Union, UK