About the Doctor
Dr. Yasmin Kottait is a pediatric dentist who treats children from infancy to adolescence. In 16 years of private dental practice, her cause was to help children be healthy and happy throughout all the stages of their life- dental decay free. Her approach is evidence based psychological model of enabling the child and educating the family towards oral health.
Her expertise includes comprehensive treatment of a child’s every need, including preventive or restorative work, beautiful “Hollywood”smiles to young children, nitrous, sedation and painless dentistry, tongue/lip ties, diagnosis of eruption problems in young infants and early detection of bite problems. Special needs, autistic or medically challenged children together with everyone suffering from “phobia or anxiety”from visiting the dentist- children and adults alike; are some of the patients that make the most out of seeing her. With her extensive education and certification in child behavior and dental anxiety management, dental fear becomes a thing of the past.
She has a master’s degree in Pediatric Dentistry and three diplomas. Her last Diploma was in Cognitive based Hypnotherapy from the UK; becoming “Hypnodontist” helps many children
accept her treatment in a relaxed happy, environment. The internship, residency, masters degree in Pediatric Dentistry and Higher Diploma in Pedodontics, Dental Public Health, and Community were from Cairo University, Egypt. She was also awarded a Diploma of Membership of the Faculty of Dentistry (MFDS) from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK, and is currently appointed as an MFDS examiner.
Her interests, other than spending her days treating children; also includes speaking locally and internationally and traveling the world to educate fellow dentists about dentistry for children.
- Masters of Science in Pediatric Dentistry, Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine, Kasr El Ainy, Egypt, Egypt
- Diploma in Cognitive Based Hypnotherapy, The UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy , London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom Read More
- Diploma of Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS), Royal College of Surgeons, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Higher Dental Diploma in Pedodontics, Dental Public Health & Community, Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine, Kasr El Ainy, Egypt, Egypt
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S), Faculty of Dentistry, Ajman University of Science & Technology, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Specialising InDental Caries in Children Late Tooth Eruption Oral Lesions in Children Orthodontic Assessment and Diagnosis Preventive Restorations
Licenses / Permits
- Health Authority of Abu Dhabi
- Dubai Health Authority
- Dubai Healthcare City
- International Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- European Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Arabian Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Royal College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry