About the Doctor
Dr. Zainab Ibrahim graduated in 1993 from Baghdad University medical college. She has a long working experience in Iraq and Dubai, where she practiced for many years at Al Wasl Hospital (Latifa Hospital), and the Canadian Specialist Hospital. Dr. Zainab has a membership from the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland/Dublin in (Obstetrics and Gynecology).
She also holds a postgraduate award in Assisted Reproduction Technology from University of Warwick, UK and a Diploma in Gynecological Endoscopic Surgery & Minimal Invasive Breast Surgery, assessed from the German Board of Medical Doctors, Pius Hospital, Oldenburg, Germany.
Her areas of expertise covers high risk pregnancy follow up, normal and caesarean section delivery post delivery care, menstrual cycle disorder, abnormal uterine bleeding, delayed pregnancy & infertility, cervical cancer screening and treatment for pre-cancer stages.
- MBchB, Medical College of Baghdad University, Iraq
- Diploma in Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery & Minimal Invasive Breast Surgery, assessed from the German Board of Medical Doctors, Pius Hospital, Oldenburg, Germany
- Ovarian cyst & fibroid operation
- Diagnostic and therapeutic hysteroscopy operations
Al Borj Medical Centre
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
Awards & Publications
- Postgraduate award in Assisted Reproduction and Infertility Technology in 2012 from University of Warwick, UK
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (Obstetrics and Gynecology)