About the Doctor
Dr. Abtan Ahmad Al-Talafih is a gastroenterologist specialist, with extensive years of experience in his field. He obtained several training courses in internal medicine in London, Cardiff, United Kingdom and Liverpool. In addition, he participated in the 5th international workshop of therapeutic gastrointestinal endoscopy at Theodor Bilhars Research Institute.
Dr. Al-Talafih has great expertise in treating and diagnosing different gastroenterological diseases including chronic abdominal pain, chronic diarrhea and constipation, acute and chronic hepatitis, ulcerative colitis crohn’s disease as well as pancreatic diseases, peptic ulcer disease, obesity treatment and endoscopy.
- Membership, of Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom
- Jordanian Board Diploma in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Jordanian Medical Council, Jordan Read More
- Jordanian Board Diploma in Internal Medicine, Jordanian Medical Council, Jordan
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, University of Basra, Iraq
Specializing InAbdominal Pain Abdominal tumor Abdominal Ultrasonography Acid Reflux / Heartburn Acute Pancreatitis
Medcare Multi Speciality Hospital Sharjah
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in the UAE
- Member of Jordanian Gastroenterology Society
- Member of Jordanian Society of Internal Medicine
- Member of Jordan Society of Allergy and Immunology