About the Doctor
Mrs. Adeela Khalid has practiced her career as a psychologist in Pakistan before moving to Al Ain. Her areas of focus include building cognitive skills as a brain trainer based on the Gibson Learning Model.
Mrs. Khalid is specialized in working with children and adults with conditions such as anxiety disorders, panic disorders, social phobias, obsessive-compulsive disorders, post-traumatic stress disorders, depression and other behavioral presentations in children such as ADHD and conduct disorder. In addition to that, she is experienced in conducting psychological assessments, planning and implementing treatment plans, clinical research and academia.
- MS Degree in Clinical Psychology, University of Punjab, Pakistan
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Clinical Psychology, University of Punjab, Pakistan Read More
- Positive Psychology Certified Course, University of North Carolina, United States
- Psychological First Aid Certified Course, John Hopkins University, United States
Specializing InADD / ADHD / Hyperactive Anxiety Assessment/Evaluation Behavioral Problems Cognitive Therapy Read More Less
American Center for Psychiatry and Neurology - Al Ain
Licenses / Permits
- Department of Health
- Allied Council of Health Sciences of Pakistan