About the Doctor
Dr. Amira Zoheir is an obstetrician & gynecology specialist. She has extensive years of experience working in several hospitals in Egypt, Switzerland and the UAE including Al Zahra Hospital, Shathby Hospital, Alexandria University Teaching Hospital, Alexandria International Medical Center Hospital and Lausanne University Hospital.
Dr. Zoheir provides a variety of procedures for routine surgical gynecological cases, surgical treatment for urinary tract, vaginal tightening, vaginal and abdominal hysterectomy, myomectomy, tubo-ovarian masses, as well as, advanced surgical gynecological pathologies, operative & diagnostic hysteroscopy and colposcopy.
- Theoretical and Practical Training in 3D/4D Ultrasound, Princes Anne Hospital, United Kingdom
- Ultrasound Training, Jefferson Ultrasound Research and Education Institute in Philadelphia, United States Read More
- Training Program for Endoscopy and Reproductive Physiology, Alexandria University, Egypt
- Medical Doctorate, Alexandria University, Egypt
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Alexandria University, Egypt
Specializing InOsteoporosis Evaluation Sonography / Ultrasound Endometriosis Wound Care Wart(s)
Medcare Multi Speciality Hospital Sharjah
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in the UAE
- Founding Member of Middle East Society of Gynecological Endoscopy
- Member of the Middle East Fertility Society
- Member of Emirates Medical Association