About the Doctor
Andre Heynes has been practicing for over 14 years within physiotherapy, and has a keen interest in spinal problems and sports injuries. To be able to provide a better service for his patients, Andre has attended numerous post-graduate courses. He is currently in his 2nd year of a MSc in Sports Physiotherapy with the University of Bath (UK). This allows him to provide specific & individualized management of sports injury, performance enhancement and development of injury prevention programmes.
Andre is currently the physiotherapist for the Dubai Hurricanes Rugby football Club and Arsenal Soccer Schools Dubai.
Andre provides a 'hands-on' approach to management, utilizing different approaches to assist in reaching client determined goals. These might include mobilisation of joints, dry needling, taping and exercise prescription.
Andre Heynes has been practicing for over 14 years within physiotherapy, and has a keen interest in spinal problems and sports injuries. To be able to provide a better service for his patients, And...
- BSc - Physiotherapy, University of The Western Care, South Africa
- MSc - Physiotherapy, University of Bath, to be completed in 2014, United Kingdom
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance (ADNIC)
- Almadallah Healthcare Management
- AXA Insurance - Gulf Read More
- Daman, National Health Insurance
- National General Insurance
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Health Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA)