About the Doctor
Dr. Asma Alotaiby is a consultant psychologist with great expertise in marriage counseling and family therapy. She graduated from Saint Louis University where she obtained her PhD in Family Therapy. Moreover, she has previously worked in several hospitals in the United States including Family Resource Center and Marriage & Family Counseling Services. Adding to her clinical experience, Dr. Asma actively attends national and international conferences.
She delivers different counseling services for individuals, couples and families including divorce and marriage problems, depression, anxiety, as well as, addiction and grief after a loss.
- PhD in Family Therapy, Saint Louis University, United States
- Master in Psychological Studies, Lewis and Clark College, United States
- Bachelor of Psychology, King Abdul-Aziz University, Saudi Arabia
Specializing InADD / ADHD / Hyperactive Addiction / Substance Abuse Adolescent / Teen Issues Alzheimer's Disease Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
American Center for Psychiatry and Neurology - Al Ain
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in the UAE
- Member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy