About the Doctor
Dr. Al Jundi's career as a professional Orthodontist began in 1997 when he was appointed as a clinical professor for undergraduate and postgraduate dental students in orthodontics at Western Reserve University in Cleveland, USA.
Dr. Al Jundi was also appointed as the clinic director for the Orthodontic Graduate Program at Saint Louis University, Missouri, USA. Dr. Al Jundi continued lecturing at both universities throughout his career. After completing his educational training, Dr. Al Jundi moved to the UAE to continue his career, where he was appointed as a consultant and Head of Division of Orthodontics in Al Tawam Hospital in Al Ain. In 2005, Dr. Al Jundi started his own private center in Abu Dhabi called 'Al Jundi Orthodontic and Dental Center.'
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Plovdiv, Russia
- Master Degree of Orthodontics, Saint Louis University, United States
Specializing InRetainer Installation Dental Consultation Braces Pediatric Dentist Consultation Orthodontic Consultation Read More Less
Dr. Al Jundi Orthodontic and Dental Center
Licenses / Permits
- Health Authority - Abu Dhabi
Awards & Publications
- Clinical Instructor of the year, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, USA 1997-1998
- Research Published in IADR ( International Association Dental Research ) in Vancouver, Canada 1999
- American National Dental Board
- American Association of Orthodontists (USA)
- Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists (USA)
- Emirates Orthodontic Society (UAE)