About the Doctor
Dr. Bassam Noah is a German board certified general & laparoscopic surgeon consultant with extensive years of experience in his field. He completed his training in anesthetics and intensive care at Park-Kranhkenhaus, Germany. Dr. Noah practiced in many centers and hospitals where he gained his expertise including Al Hikma Hospital, Univeristy of Leipzig and Helios-Park Klinikum. Adding to that, he performed a wide range of successful surgeries including breast surgeries, abdominoplasties, colorectal and advanced laparoscopic procedures.
Dr. Noah specializes in minimally invasive surgical techniques and managing gastric and colonic tumors. Moreover, he is highly expert in providing many procedures including endocrine surgery and thyroid surgeries, breast surgery, vascular surgery, skin cancer, management of hemorrhoids, bariatric surgery and many other procedures.
- Medical Degree in General Surgery, Leipzig University, Germany
- Doctorate Degree in General Surgery, University of Leipzig, Germany
Specializing InLaparoscopic Surgery Thyroid Surgery Tumor Removal General Surgery Follow Up General Surgery Consultation Read More Less
Neuro Spinal Hospital
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance (ADNIC)
- NAS (Administrator)
- NextCare (Administrator) Read More
- Neuron (Administrator)
- Daman, National Health Insurance
- Oman Insurance
- Al Buhaira National Insurance
- Almadallah Healthcare Management
- Dubai Insurance
- Al Khazna Insurance
- National General Insurance
- Mobilie Saint Honore (MSH)
- Now Health International
- Arab Orient Allianz Worldwide
- International SOS
- AXA Insurance - Gulf
- BUPA Arabia
- Ace Life
- MEDEX Assistance
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- German Board Certified Facharzt General Surgery.
- Fellow in General Surgery at Park-Klinikum, Germany.