About the Doctor
Dr. Catherine Lehmann MD is an experienced DHA and Australian licensed medical practitioner who works as a GP in Australia and Dubai. She is a member of the Royal Australian College of G.P's and the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine. Dr. Lehmann practices in a relaxed, open consulting style with patient and doctor working together to discuss the way forward.
Dr. Lehmann's general practice experience has primarily been working as a doctor in rural Australia under the Rural Locum Relief Program offering first line care in isolated areas with limited access to medical facilities therefore taking responsibility for the primary care of individuals and families. She has received training in first responder emergency care holding Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support,
She has an interest in Sexual Health having worked in STI / STD clinics in Townsville, Queensland, Darwin, N.T (with a very young active population) and the Sydney Sexual Health. Clinic.
A detailed history is taken and each patient is given a relevant thorough physical examination. There is also a great emphasis on communication as knowledge is the key to diagnosis, treatment and management.
Hospital experience is diverse having worked in the Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney, NSW; Launceston Hospital, Tasmania; and the Gold Coast and Townsville Hospitals, Queensland all in Australia and a number of overseas hospitals.
Current General Registration is held with the Australian Professional Health Registration Authority (AHPRA) and certification is held from the Medical Board of Australia.
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support, Queensland Health, Australia
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Cleveland Clinic, United States Read More
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Cleveland Clinic, United States
- Advanced Trauma Life Support, Cleveland Clinic, United States
- Certificate in Primary Care Skin Cancer, University of Queensland, Australia
- Certificate, Australian Medical Council, Australia
- MD (Doctor of Medicine) Degree, Sint Eustatius University, Netherlands
- Family and Community Medicine
- Women’s, Men’s and Children’s Health
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease), Sexual Health
- Acute & Chronic diseases
- Skin Cancer Checks
- Mental Health
- Ante and Post Natal care
Pap Smear / Annual GYN Exam STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease)
Ultra Care Medical Group - Jumeirah
Licenses / Permits
- General Registration in Australia
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Australian Medical Board
- Member of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM)
- Member of Royal Australian College of General Practice (RACGP)
- Professional Member of Sports Medicine Australia