About the Doctor
At the Center, Dr. Charles Jones has created a team of like-minded professionals and the practice consists of three chiropractors, an orthopedic surgeon, sports rehabilitation therapist, physical therapist, physiotherapy nurses and acupuncturist.
Dr. Jones was one of the original Chiropractors In the Middle East, working closely with the Ministry of Health in licensing all new Chiropractors to the United Arab Emirates.
Dr. Jones is the only licensed medical examiner in the Middle East to represent the Titleist Performance Institute which involves assessing a golf player's stance and swing to enhance performance and avoid injuries. He has also provides onsite care for the annual Dubai International Rugby Sevens Tournament and is a Medical Director of the Middle East International Softball Tournament. Over his 20 year career, Dr. Jones has treated many professional and celebrity athletes including american football, basketball, rugby, cricket, soccer players, NASCAR drivers, horse jockeys, top 10 world ranked golf & tennis professionals and gold medal winning Olympic athletes.
Along with his duties at California Chiropractic and Sports Medicine, Dr. Jones is now working with the Butch Harmon Dubai School of Golf which specializes in golf fitness and performance enhancement for professional and amateur golfers. In January 2010, He became the Medical Director at the Al Naboodah Invitational at the Creek Golf and Yacht Club, players at the event were: Lee Westwood, Rory Mcilroy, Sergio Garcia, Darren Clarke, Chris Wood, Graeme Mcdowell, amongst many others.
- Associate of Science in Chemistry, West College, United States
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, Southern California University of Health Sciences, United States Read More
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Southern California University of Health Science, United States
- Medical Professional, Titleist Performance Institute, United States
- Team Physician, American College of Sports Medicine, United States
Specializing InBack pain treatment Carpal tunnel syndrome Disc Herniation Extremities Adjusting Musculoskeletal Pain or Discomfort Read More less
California Chiropractic & Sports Medicine Center
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Healthcare City
- Saudi Arabia
Awards & Publications
- Graduated Cum Laude & Deane List Honors
- National Academy of Sports Medicine(USA)
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Emirates Medical Association
- American Academy of Spinal Physicians
- Titleist Performance Institute
- President of the Emirates Chiropractic Association