About the Doctor
Dr. Amal Al Qedra is a UAE national and a OB/GYN specialist who owns her new clinic in Sharjah. She graduated in 1991 and is working as a Senior Specialist OB/GYN Department with the Dubai Health Authority as well as at her own clinic. Dr. Amal holds an Arab Board Specialty in OB/GYN and also holds a Diploma in Gynaecological Endoscopy from India in 2010.
Dr. Al Qedra is well versed with early detection of cervical and endometrial cancer and performing surgical procedures for gynaecological cases including Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy. Dr. Al Qedra strives to use the latest methods for screening and investigations.
- MBBS, Dubai Medical College, August 1991, United Arab Emirates
- Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgeries, August 2010, New Delhi, India
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in UAE
Awards & Publications
- Many publications in international journals in 2010, 2011
- Arab Board Medical Specialization in OBS/GYN, 2008