About the Doctor
Dr. Farouk Belal is Consultant Interventional Cardiologist that specializes in Coronary Angioplasty with stent atherectomy for coronary arteries, he is an expert in the cardiology field and is American Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Dr. Belal has a cardiology fellowship from New Orleans, Louisiana and Interventional Cardiology fellowship from New York Medical College, he has worked as Chief of Cardiology at Bartow Regional Medical in Florida, USA, and was the founder of Interventional cardiology PCI Program at Heart of Florida Hospital.
He has special interest in diagnosis and management of peripheral vascular diseases (Invasive and Noninvasive), Cardiac Catheterization and Diagnosis and Management of Cardiac Arrhythmia loop recorders insertion.
- Louisiana and Interventional Cardiology fellowship, New York Medical College, United States
Specializing InArrhythmias Atherectomy for Coronary arteries Blood thinning clotting Cardiac Catheterization Cardiology Follow Up
Zulekha Hospital - Sharjah
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance (ADNIC)
- A C E Life Ins. Co.
- Al Buhaira National Insurance
- ALICO Read More
- Al Khazna Insurance
- Alliance insurance Company
- Almadallah Healthcare Management
- AXA Insurance - Gulf
- Bupa Middle East
- Daman, National Health Insurance
- Dubai Care
- Emirates Airlines
- Foster Insurance Agency
- Musalla Net
- NAS (Administrator)
- National General Insurance
- Neuron (Administrator)
- NextCare (Administrator)
- Now Health International
- Oman Insurance
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health and Prevention
- American Board Certificate in Interventional Cardiology
- Member of Royal College of Physicians, Ireland Diploma Cardiology, University of London.