About the Doctor
Dr. Hesham Souka is a consultant general surgeon with vast years of experience in the UK and the UAE in various hospitals such as Diana Princess of Wales Hospital. He obtained his medical doctorate from Ain Shams University. Adding to that, he earned his fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow and United Kingdom.
He performs major surgical procedures including laparoscopic hernia repair, gall bladder surgery, thyroid surgery, vascular surgery (including varicose vein surgery), gastro-intestinal endoscopy (including balloon treatment of obesity), as well as, complicated and acute abdominal surgery.
- Fellow of, Royal College of Surgeons, United Kingdom
- Medical Doctorate, Ain Shams University, Egypt
Specializing InAcronyx Surgery Bariatric Surgery Breast cancer Breast Surgery Colorectal Surgery
Medcare Multi Speciality Hospital Sharjah
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in the UAE
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Member of Society of American Gastrointestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons
- Association of laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britan & Ireland and European Society of Endoscopic Surgery
- The European Vascular Society