About the Doctor
Prof. Dr.Human Fatemi is an experienced reproductive medicine consultant at Nova IVI Fertility Center. He completed his medical degree with Magnum cum Laude from Vrije University in Brussels and then completed his studies in reproductive medicine and gynecology in Belgium, becoming a renowned expert in the field. Prof. Dr. Fatemi is a certified sub-specialist in reproductive medicine and surgery by the European Society of Human Reproduction and the European Board and College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists, adding to his clinical expertise he authored over 80 scientific publications and book chapters.
Prof. Dr. Fatemi was awarded the best graduate fellow in Gynecology in Brussels and is the medical director for Nova IVI Middle East Fertility Centre in Abu Dhabi.
- Certified Senior consultant in reproductive medicine and surgery, European Society of Human Reproduction and the European Board and College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists, Belgium
- Doctor in Medicine, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
PGD/PGS (Pregenetic screening & Pregenetic diagnosis)Genetic Counseling / Pregnancy Screening Poor Ovarian Response Repetitive Failure Implantation CGT (Compatibilty Genetic Test) Post Pregnancy Weight Loss Consultation
IVI Middle East Fertility Clinic
IVI Middle East Gynecology Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD)
Awards & Publications
- Winner of "Pfizer educational Grand" for best young clinician in 2008
- European Society of Human Reproduction
- European Board and College of Obstetrics and Gynecology