About the Doctor
Dr. Khaled Hamoulila is a consultant neurologist, he has extensive years of experience and has practiced his field in France, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and the UAE. He received his specialization degree in Neurology from Claude Bernard University in Lyon, France. Moreover he became the Chariman of Neurology Department at Ibn Al Nafees Hospital in Damascus, Syria. Dr. Hamoulila also worked at Ain Al Khaleej Hospital in the UAE and has held different positions including Board Member of the Cerebral Palsy Association, and Chief of Syrian Multiple Sclerosis Committee.
Dr. Hamoulila is specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of multiple sclerosis and other neurological diseases.
- Doctor of medicine, University of Damascus, Syria
- Certificate for specialization in Neurology, Claude Bernard University, France
American Center for Psychiatry and Neurology - Al Ain
American Center for Psychiatry and Neurology - Abu Dhabi
- Neuron (Administrator)
- NAS (Administrator) Read More
- Almadallah Healthcare Management
- Oman Insurance
- Daman, National Health Insurance
- Al Khazna Insurance
- AXA Insurance - Gulf
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance (ADNIC)
- Mobilie Saint Honore (MSH)
Licenses / Permits
- Department of Health-AlAin
Awards & Publications
- Syrian Medical association
- Syrian committee for subspecialties (medicine and neurology) training and examination
- (C.E.S) Certificate for specialization in Neurology (French National Board)
- Syrian committee for subspecialties (medicine and neurology) training and examination.
- Syrian Medical Association