About the Doctor
Dr. Khalil Abdelhafez graduated in 2004 from Misr University for Science and Technology. He received his diploma in Implant Dentistry from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Abdelhafez worked as a resident doctor for three years at Membership of Restorative Dentistry at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh before moving to the UAE.
- BDS - Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Misr University for Science and Technology, Egypt
- Diploma in Implant Dentistry , Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
Specializing InPeriodontal Surgery Cavity Tooth pain/ache CT Scan - Teeth (Dental Scan) TMJ (Temporo-Mandibular Joint) Pain
Bissan Medical Center
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance (ADNIC)
- Al Buhaira National Insurance
- Almadallah Healthcare Management
- AXA Insurance - Gulf Read More
- Daman, National Health Insurance
- NextCare (Administrator)
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in the UAE (MOH)