About the Doctor
Ms. Nebras Mazen Banjar is a speech and language pathologist, her expertise includes early intervention for children, language disorders such as autism, Downs’ syndrome, cerebral palsy, dysarthria and attention deficit disorders.
Ms. Banjar has a special interest in articulation, phonological processing disorders, fluency and voice disorders. She has worked at the Disabled Children Association (DCA) in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia before joining Hearlife clinic.
- Bachelor Degree in Speech Language and Hearing Science, Dar Al-Hekma University, Faculty of Applied Science, Saudi Arabia
Specializing InAuditory Therapy Aural Rehabilitation Communication Disorders Listening Skills Speech Delay Read More Less
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance (ADNIC)
- Al Buhaira National Insurance
- Almadallah Healthcare Management Read More
- MetLife ALICO
- Neuron (Administrator)
- NextCare (Administrator)
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Healthcare City Authority
- Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
|Consultation price||900 AED|