About the Doctor
Dr. Osama Gamal is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon that has worked in different hospitals in Egypt before relocating to the UAE.
He has a special interest in shoulder related problems, knee and hip replacement surgeries, trauma and fracture management using conservative and surgical procedures.
- Doctorate Degree, Cairo University, Egypt
- Master Degree, Menoufia University, Egypt
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Menoufia University, Egypt
Specializing InAnkle Problems Ankle Replacement Arthroscopy of Ankle Back Problems Bunion Foot Treatment
Medcare Multi Speciality Hospital Sharjah
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health and Prevention
- International Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Member of European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee surgery & Arthroscopy (ESSKA)
- Member of Société Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopédique et de Traumatologie (SICOT)
- Member of Egyptian Arthroscopy Association (EGAA)
- Member of Egyptian Orthopaedic Association (EOA)
- Member of Egyptian Medical Syndicate