About the Doctor
Dr. Rana Abou Mrad specialises in nephrology and treats many cases and diseases such as acute & chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, glomerulonephropathy and dialysis.
Dr. Abou Mrad has a special interest in treating obesity related kidney problems.
Moreover Dr. Abou Mrad completed her training in internal medicine at the American University of Beirut Medical Center, followed by a fellowship in nephrology and hypertension at the same university. Additionally, she has a degree in medical research from the Faculty of Medicine at Harvard University and has participated in many ongoing research projects.
- Medical Research, Harvard Medical School, American Samoa
- Fellowship in Nephrology, American University of Beirut Medical Centre, Lebanon
- Internal Medicine, American University of Beirut Medical Centre, Lebanon
- Member of The Prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha
- Member of American Society of Nephrology