About the Doctor
Prof. Dr. Rasha Bassim is well qualified bilingual female psychiatrist with more than 18 years of experience in management of psychiatric conditions in adults, old aged and adolescent patients.
She gained her degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Egypt in 1997, followed by her Master Degree in Neuropsychiatry from the same University in 2001. In 2003, she had her Arab Board Degree in Psychiatry, followed by MD Psychiatry in 2005.
She spent the first 10 years of her career in Egypt until she became an Ass. Professor of psychiatry at Ain Shams University. Later on, she moved to work in Kuwait for 3 years before settling in UAE since 2013.
Prof. Dr. Rasha has more than 15 researches and publications in national, regional and international medical journals and conferences.
Prof. Dr. Bassim treats patients with dementia/other cognitive problems, depression, anxiety and psychotic disorders in senior patients; schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders; all forms of anxiety and panic disorders, phobias, OCD, PTSD, as well as, other stress related disorders; eating disorders and personality disorders.
- Arab Board of Psychiatry, Arab Board of Health Specializations, Syria
- Doctor of Medicine in Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine at Ain Sham, University, Egypt Read More
- Masters of Neuropsychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Egypt
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine , Ain Shams University, Egypt
Specializing InAlzheimer's Disease Panic Disorder Phobias Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Psychotic Disorders
Priory Wellbeing Centre
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in UAE (MOH)
- Dubai Healthcare City
- Dubai Health Authority
- The Arab Board of Medical Specialties